Prices are presented in USD per 1 page, which is typed in Arial font 12pt, double-spaced. Standard page includes 275 words.
The prices listed here exclude the VAT tax, which is only paid by EU customers and which will be added automatically to the order cost.
What factors do influence the price per page, question, or problem? They are not just the type of work, the academic level, the deadline, and the number of pages, but also the extras you can add to your order.
Get your next orders paid with our loyalty program
Our Loyalty Program gives you bonus for all the pages you pay for in one order. With this bonus you can pay for your future order.
How our loyalty program works?
The more pages you order the more bonuses you get.
Sign in and check out “My bonuses” section in your profile to find more information about our bonus system.
Getting to the college/university of your dream as well as being hired for your perfect job is easy with PaperWritings.com. Professional PhD degree holding writers (with at least 10 years of experience), premium quality, always on-time delivery – there is every reason why your admission paper from our writing service will be the best!
We can help you with all of the following:
- Personal statement
- Application letter
- Admission essay
- Cover letter
See the cost of admission help in our convenient price calculator located in the top left corner of this page.
We always make every effort to exceed the expectations of our customers, but it is our clients' maximum satisfaction that is the ultimate goal. This is the reason why we have come up with the following convenient Extra features: Preferred writer, VIP customer service, Plagiarism report and Abstract page, and others mentioned below:
- Preferred writer.
- Choosing “TOP writer” will get one of our most professional writers to work on your order;
- If you select “Advanced writer”, your order will be assigned to a skilled professional, and it will cost you less than the "TOP writer" feature;
- You can confidently choose the option “My previous writer” if you were 100% satisfied with your previous order. Specifying the writer's ID number will get you the same high level of writing help as with your last paper. You can choose this option with a 24 hour deadline or more. If you choose 24 hours, the price will increase due to the urgency of your order, regardless of the writer's level. However, if you choose the deadline of more than 1 day, you will be charged an additional cost in case the writer already has a TOP writer or an Advanced writer status.
- The default “Regular writer” option does not affect the price – or the quality – of your paper.
- VIP customer service. The name of this feature speaks for itself – it makes you our #1 Customer. It means that all your questions and requests will be answered before the thousands of other clients. This option will let you track your order via text message notifications. With it, you will know immediately if the writer requires any additional materials for your paper or if your order is completed before the deadline. All these great features for just $14.99!
- Plagiarism report. Choose it to get an official report on the level of plagiarism (if any) in your paper. Provided by one of the best online plagiarism detection services WebCheck, it offers unrivaled quality. Here's the price:
- double spacing: 1-10 pages - $9.99 with $1 extra for every additional page.
- single spacing: 1-5 pages - $9.99 with $2 extra for every additional page.
- Abstract page. Recommended for the APA format, this document summarizes the essence of your paper. No matter whether this is one of your requirements or if you'd like to make a good impression on the reader or your professor, choose this option for a professionally-written Abstract page. Only $14.99 for all the hard work!
- Sources used. With this extra, you can get the materials used for your paper! When you purchase the "Sources used" extra, you will get a soft copy of the sources used in .doc/.docx/.pdf formats or, alternatively, as print screens or images of the pages referenced. The materials will be available for download in your control panel upon the order completion. Get each source for $4.99.
- Table of contents/Outline. If your paper needs a proper table of contents/outline, add this extra in your control panel. Get it for only $9.99.
- Editor's check. Choosing this extra in your control panel allows you to improve the content of your work. This means one of our professional editor's will proofread it and edit all the existing errors: grammar, punctuation, stylistic, formatting, etc. As far as Editor's check is available for an additional fee, the ultimate price for your order will be automatically recalculated once you add this extra to it.
You’re welcome to read what our customers can say about our Extras here.
Learn more about PaperWritings discount code.
Please note that our Extras, such as TOP Writer, Advanced writer, Plagiarism report, Abstract page, VIP customer service, Sources Used, Table of Contents/Outline, and Editor's Check as well as Discounts are not subject to refunds.